Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meat

So mom called this morning to find out if we wanted to meet for dinner at The Patio tonight. Then when I called her back to ask her what time and to say my husband might not be there because of his class she said:

mom: where do you want to go?

K: I thought you said The Patio?

mom: oh, I thought since your husband's not coming we could go somewhere else.

WTF. Like she only picked the Patio because he was coming? And now that it’s just us women folk we can go somewhere else???


The meat thing - It reminded me of that time when we got back from the park and she asked my father in law what kind of sandwich he wanted and he said he would make his own and mom said: don’t worry us women folk will take care of it. And then she turned to me and said, "K, make his sandwich".

No comments:

Post a Comment